HOME RENOVATION SPECIALISTS AUCKLAND
Looking for home renovation specialists you can trust? Our professional Auckland team will help you renovate faster, smarter and with less stress. We only do residential renovations; it’s our passion and our life’s work.
Kiwi owned and operated with more than 35 years on the tools means you’ll enjoy expert advice, seamless project management and excellent communication every step of the way.
Book Your Consultation
The Licensed Renovations Difference
What makes us different? No nasty surprises! Before you sign off the big, tricky building decisions (architectural plans, compliance, resource consents), we’ll give you an accurate costing, based on our understanding of your renovation and a sketch design. Save time, money and energy at the conceptual stage of the project with a preliminary budget that allows you to change how much you spend or the scope of your job before building gets underway. Find out more about how we work.
- “We are so thankful we met Russell and Peter and entrusted them with our very overdue basement renovation. Their friendly, knowledgeable and problem solving approach gave us the confidence to start the project. No issue couldn't be solved! They were happy to answer our myriad of questions and were willing to discuss all aspects of the project as it went along. The builders and contractors were professional, skilful and undaunted by the sorry state of our basement. They were flexible with the plans, worked super efficiently and always left the site clean and tidy. Everyone involved was very organised and approachable. They completed the job in good time and within budget and their workmanship is superb. We love our new space, the transformation is amazing. We would recommend Licensed Renovations wholeheartedly. A big thank you to Russell and all the team.”
- “The team at Licensed Renovations were great to deal with. Their brief was to manage the renovation of our existing bathroom and addition of a new en suite. We are delighted with the end result, they managed the entire process and communicated well throughout the build. Will definitely use them again.”
- “Hi Russell, Sonja and Peter. I just wanted to say before the house is completed how happy I am with the workmanship and quality of the renovation! My wife and I are really impressed and glad we chose you guys. I had a good look around yesterday and please tell all your tradies they have done a first class job. The plumbing, electrical work and painting are first class. And your advice on colours and floorings was spot on. Lastly my wife and I are going to sell the house and we’re looking forward to getting a good price. Please thank Luke and Cody for a great job.”
- “We have been very fortunate to work with Licensed Renovations. Sonja, Russell, Peter together with the rest of the hard working team have completed our rebuild on time and within the agreed budget. Any surprises, variations and suggestions have always been met with a genuine can do, problem solving attitude and transparent process. The quality of their work is fantastic. The build team has been professional and courteous at all times throughout the build; Even removing their boots in the mud and sleet of August to protect the decking. We have a young family and their health & safety care ensured we had no injuries. Our neighbours have always been respected. Also, with no interventions required by the council we had no unnecessary delays, excuses or expenses. From quote through to finally handing us back our keys they made the process simple. We unreservedly recommend Licensed Renovations.”
- “We’ve been using Russell and his team since we bought our house in 2009. Russell has always been only a phone call away when stuff has gone wrong – he comes right over, checks everything out, immediately presents a solution, and it’s always so much better than what I expected! He is so positive, reliable and friendly and it means so much to have someone you can trust. His team have always been great and taken real pride in their work. Highly recommended!”
- “We found Russell and his team extremely good to work with when we recently renovated a 90 yr old bungalow. We appreciated their ability to suggest ideas and also to enthusiastically make the project happen. Nothing was too hard and they always did what they promised. We are currently using them again on another project.”
- “We recently added a second story to our house comprising new master bedroom, en suite, deck, walk -in wardrobe and storage area. Renovating a house isn’t something we do all the time so it was especially beneficial that we engaged Licensed Renovations to walk us through the process. With Russell and his team it was smooth sailing from the initial site visit. One of the key benefits was Peter’s quantity surveying giving us a detailed budget costing. We knew not only the cost of building but also the wiring, plumbing, painting inside and out. The total cost! Russell went above and beyond his brief and even dealt directly with our unhappy cross-lease neighbour to make things less stressful for us. As promised the build was completed on time and to budget. We hope potential clients get in touch with us to ask how it all went. We can tell them what a great experience we had.”
- “I have recently used Licensed Renovations for some building renovation work at my home. Throughout the whole process Russell & his team were professional & excellent in their communication with me. The work itself was to a high standard. Given that it was the first time I had done anything like this, Russell was very helpful, always easy to get hold of and informative in all aspects of the process. Everyone always had a friendly & professional manner. They were also great at offering up options & being mindful of the budget I was working to. I would highly recommend Licensed Renovations to anyone.”
- “Leck Electrical have been working in partnership with Russell, Sonja, Peter and the team at Licensed Renovation for a number of years now. Their renovations are always to the highest standard and their workmanship, communication and finished product continue to exceed client expectations.”